Thursday, May 2, 2013

Anuncios

A few quick announcements:

  1. Online, tax-deductible donation is now available through PayPal here! (For more information about donations and supporting our work in El Salvador, please visit the "Support" tab.)
  2. Posts and comments are welcome! If you would like to share anything in response to a post - thoughts, questions, your favorite song lyric that happens to be oh-so-apropos - please do!
  3. If you would like to receive all blog updates in your email inbox, click the "Subscribe" icon in the menu to the right of this window.
There have also been a lot of questions about when I actually leave. Here are all relevant dates:

May 15th is my final day with Anchor QEA (my current company where I work as an environmental scientist and consultant).

June 11th is my final day in Seattle, after which I am flying back to Boston to live and be with my family.

~ September 7th I move to El Salvador! My mom made the request that I be home for my birthday and my parent's 25th anniversary (September 3rd), which seems fantastically reasonable to me.

Keep the questions and comments coming, and, as always, thank you for your love, support, and curiosity.

Con amor,
HP

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I'm thrilled for you about your upcoming adventure and I'm looking forward to reading your blog once you go. I think the work you will be doing will be a blessing for the people of El Salvador. Looking forward to seeing you this summer.
    Mindy and family

    ReplyDelete